Article successfully added.
Content: 1 pcs.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6343933
The stationary motorised screen with an optically striking design and infrared remote control:... more
"Electric Screen standard" - Product information
The stationary motorised screen with an optically striking design and infrared remote control: Protective casing made from white aluminium (RAL 9003) in a modern, oval shaped design
- Integrated groove channels on the rear, with freely movable mounting brackets. Easy to adjust based on individual, spatial conditions (VMS mounting bracket)
- Highly comfortable to mount directly onto the wall or ceiling
- The lower, trapezoidal weighting rod flushly closes the protective casing of the projection screen when retracted
- Powered by means of a protective contact plug (Plug & Play)
- Infrared control included, with handheld transmitter and external receiver
- Right side (when looking at the screen) cable outlet as standard
- Extracting and restoring the screen using a drive motor, 230 Volt, 50 Hz
- Automatic limit switching on top and underneath
- CE mark
- Screen dimensions 4:3 Format: Black border included
- Projection Screen Blankora F, Type D. Tear-resistant fibreglass fabric, luminance factor approx. 1. Horizontal viewing angle approx. 40 degrees to the right and left of the projection axis
- Weight approx. 600 g/m2
- Material thickness approx. 0.35 mm.
Related links to "Electric Screen standard"