Article successfully added.
Content: 1 pcs.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6343933
The stationary motorised screen with an optically striking design and infrared remote control:... more
"Electric Screen standard" - Product information
The stationary motorised screen with an optically striking design and infrared remote control: Protective casing made from white aluminium (RAL 9003) in a modern, oval shaped design
- Integrated groove channels on the rear, with freely movable mounting brackets. Easy to adjust based on individual, spatial conditions (VMS mounting bracket)
- Highly comfortable to mount directly onto the wall or ceiling
- The lower, trapezoidal weighting rod flushly closes the protective casing of the projection screen when retracted
- Powered by means of a protective contact plug (Plug & Play)
- Infrared control included, with handheld transmitter and external receiver
- Right side (when looking at the screen) cable outlet as standard
- Extracting and restoring the screen using a drive motor, 230 Volt, 50 Hz
- Automatic limit switching on top and underneath
- CE mark
- Screen dimensions 4:3 Format: Black border included
- Projection Screen Blankora F, Type D. Tear-resistant fibreglass fabric, luminance factor approx. 1. Horizontal viewing angle approx. 40 degrees to the right and left of the projection axis
- Weight approx. 600 g/m2
- Material thickness approx. 0.35 mm.
Related links to "Electric Screen standard"
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used