Article successfully added.
Content: 1 pcs.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 37 Workdays
- Order number: 6301490RL
Premium motor screen in aluminium casing with lateral clamping system for professional +... more
"Electric screen de luxe" - Product information
Premium motor screen in aluminium casing with lateral clamping system for professional + long-term use: Ideal for short-distance slide shows, from a projection ratio (TR) of 0.95:1 in the equipment with the specially developed slide carrier, Blanco RL, with a black rear face
- Aluminium casing, white, with a square profile of 10.5 cm (RAL 9003)
- Includes a lateral clamping system on the right + left of the screen surface for an optimised flatness
- Bend-proof, precision-made winding shaft made from aluminium with internal bracing structure
- Contact edge on the winding shaft, tailored to the respective material thickness of the screen surface material
- With noise-insulated motor
- Varia Montage System (VMS) in order to easily mount onto walls or ceilings using snap-in locking technology
- In the upper side of the casing, there is an in-built T-slot guide, arranged symmetrically
- Adjustment of the projection screen suspension points to the spatial conditions by free positionability of the mounting angles in the T-slot guide It is recommended to move the mounting brackets 50 cm to the right + left in the T-slot guide to accommodate load capacities
- The trapezoidal, lower weighting rod flushly closes the casing of the projection screen when the screen surface is retracted by means of a micro switch, necessary for integration into suspended ceilings
- Completely possible to review the screen by using a removable lower closing cap, without the customer creating revision openings
- Convenient + safe operation due to automatic end switch when the screen is being rolled up and unwound
- Robust tubular motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 90 Watt allows for high operational safety
- Motor and cable outlet on the right
- Electrical connection: on site, following manufacturer`s specifications
- CE mark
- Construction as per DIN 19045 Parts 1 - 4
- Safety technology as per DIN 19045 Part 5, and the following standards: Guidelines 2014/30/EU about electromagnetic compatibility (2014/35/EU), EN ISO:2010, EN ISO 13857, DIN EN 60335-1, DIN EN 60730-1:2012-10 and VDE 0631-1:2012-10 | 2-Year-Guarantee
- Standard version delivery: without black border. The Blankora Supra screen surface can be equipped with a black border at an extra charge upon request. The Blanco RL screen surface is only available without a black border
- Blankora Supra Screen Surface, Type D. High-quality fibreglass support with black rear. Luminance factor approx. 1, reflective type D as per DIN 19045. Weight: 900 g/m2, Panel width: 400 cm. Suitable for UltraHD thanks to the structureless surface
- Built-in frame on request!
Related links to "Electric screen de luxe"
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used